New to MAM or a track?
Come out to MAM for our Full Throttle Orientation School!
Looking for an adrenalin rush? Or maybe just a fun way to finish off the week? Come on down to Fast Fridays!
TrackAddix offers the premier Track Day experience in the Midwest region
Offering innovative event formats, comprehensive services, and unparalleled support to our riders.
News and weekly events
MAM provides a track rental for a variety of events whether it is club rentals, private testing, or law enforcement we provide for all types of motorsports events.
- High Speed Course
- Very Limited Impact Areas - Smooth Run Offs
- Controlled Switch Points
- Classroom Available (seats approximately 40)
- On Site Medical facility Available
- Reasonably Priced Concessions or Catering Available
- Clean Restrooms/ Private Showers Available
- Observation and Control Tower/ Multiple Officer Viewing Areas
- Communication Center with AMB Timing System and Transponders
Fees and Forms
Orientation a friendly and open way to get you acquainted with the track, each other and introduce you to the world of track driving.
Kids 12 and under
* Includes a 1 hour classroom and the rest of the day with an instructor. Orientation is once a month and pre-registration is requested to reserve instructors.Please check out the web site calendar for class availability.
MAM Fast Fridays is open to the public it is available every Friday from the beginning of April until the end of October.
Run Groups will be determined with attendance.
On the road course...
Friday, October 3rd, is Fast Friday along with the final Full Throttle Orientation Class for the 2014 season. The track goes hot at 9 am, with a lunch break from 1 till 2, and then hot till 6 pm. If you want to register for the class, you can go to www.drivefullthrottle.com.
Monday, October 6th, is MotoMondayDucati Omaha/TA Lapping Sessions. Registration begins at noon.