New to MAM or a track?
Come out to MAM for our Full Throttle Orientation School!
Looking for an adrenalin rush? Or maybe just a fun way to finish off the week? Come on down to Fast Fridays!
TrackAddix offers the premier Track Day experience in the Midwest region
Offering innovative event formats, comprehensive services, and unparalleled support to our riders.
News and weekly events
MAM provides a track rental for a variety of events whether it is club rentals, private testing, or law enforcement we provide for all types of motorsports events.
- High Speed Course
- Very Limited Impact Areas - Smooth Run Offs
- Controlled Switch Points
- Classroom Available (seats approximately 40)
- On Site Medical facility Available
- Reasonably Priced Concessions or Catering Available
- Clean Restrooms/ Private Showers Available
- Observation and Control Tower/ Multiple Officer Viewing Areas
- Communication Center with AMB Timing System and Transponders
Fees and Forms
Orientation a friendly and open way to get you acquainted with the track, each other and introduce you to the world of track driving.
Kids 12 and under
* Includes a 1 hour classroom and the rest of the day with an instructor. Orientation is once a month and pre-registration is requested to reserve instructors.Please check out the web site calendar for class availability.
MAM Fast Fridays is open to the public it is available every Friday from the beginning of April until the end of October.
Run Groups will be determined with attendance.
This week at MID-AMERICA MOTORPLEX
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th – We will be running our Fast Friday program from 9am until 6pm. Anyone with road course experience can bring their car to race at MAM’s 2.23 mile road course for $120 or race just a half day for $80. For those without road course racing experience, we are having our next Full Throttle Orientation Class October 3rd. Upon completion of the class, the participants can race in the remaining Fast Friday race days.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th- We will be welcoming our friends from Heartland Corvette Association. Please visit www.heartlandcorvetteassociation.com for more information.